Staco Overload Graph (was: RE: GETTING CLOSER!)

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Nate/all,
Staco Variable Transformers are designed for intermittent short duration
overloads. Luckily for us that means we can pull 250% for 10-minutes with a
30-min cool down. Check out the description and link taken from their web
page.
CURRENT RATING TERMINOLOGY: To permit maximum utilization of STACO Variable
Transformers, output ratings are given for both constant current and
constant impedance loads. All current ratings are based on continuous use
at ambient temperatures to 122 F (50 C.  Short duration overloads to 10
times transformer rating are possible.  See graph for acceptable limits.
Regards,
Brian B.