Re: Ugly Secondary

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Jim,

What do you mean by "jumped" turns?  Do you mean
overlaps?  If you have any overlapping turns it will
probably fail as soon as power is applied.  If you
have minor gaps in the winding, where the wire isn't
close spaced, that won't hurt anything.

Cheers,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla