From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 5:33 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Coil on ebay this week only!!!

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>

   Hello All,
I have constructed a coil which will be on auction at ebay this week. It
will be providing the primary funds for my local chapter of Skills USA to go
to the regional competition at UW-Stout.
I will tell you all right now that the researve price is set at $400
The link is below

Thanks for looking,

-Mike Novak

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=564571398