Magnet wire prices

Original poster: "terry oxandale by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <toxandale-at-cei-dot-net>

I was just curious after speaking with a good friend of mine this weekend
(Dave -at- Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com) that I may be getting my magnet wire considerably
cheaper than some others out there. I recently purchased a 10# spool of
24awg magnet wire for $38 (just had a price increase from $34) . If this is
truly cheaper than the norm, let me know. And if anybody out there wants
some, let me know too, and I'll see about getting some out. I have not
priced any other sizes, but I will be glad to check it out. This supplier
does not sell to the public, and I have be very fortunate (I think and hope)
that they have given me a good deal.

Terry