RE: Primary

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Dennis,
Instead of particle board, I've had good luck using MDF,(Medium Density
Fiberboard),from your local DIY warehouse. It's very strong, easy to work
with, and it doesn't crumble like particle board. It comes made into
shelves,(already primed),  and 4' x 8' sheets. It has a very smooth surface,
so it comes out nice when it's sealed and painted.

Keep on Coilin'

Sparky