Re: new web page

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

David,

John Freau was kind enough to wrestle that pig into the car with me. Well,
him and a 2x8 used as a ramp! It as indeed an interesting trip home (since we
live about 3 hours apart). It kept wanting to roll on top of me around turns
:) Oh, for a pickup truck!

Thanks for the nice comments on the site! Its a work in progress, with no
end, just like everything else around here :)!

Chris W