Re: Transformers

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Thanks Ted, I am wondering what do you mean by " reverse just one lead". I
understand parallel to mean that
positive goes to positive and negative goes to negative but the HV leads on
the transformer are unmarked(no
positive or negative). Do you mean that I would take the leads of one
transformer and just switch them?  Tim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>