Re: Primary and Secondary winding direction

Hi All, I, too, have heard of the "1/4 wavelength secoundary winding".
Could someone explain what this is and
where it came from? The first person I talked to about making a coil talked
of this. Thanks, Tim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Eng.Sun-dot-com>