Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

Yes, of course...energy.  But when someone says, "[T]hat circuit will
generate more
electricity than it uses by far.", that's when I start to resist
believing.  When you say, below, that someone got 1700 KW out from 3 KW
in, I think, perhaps, you are saying that they produced oranges from
apples.  The "power" in, very likely, was >average< while the "power" out
was >instantaneous<--or, at least, it occurred over a relatively short
time.  The two "powers" are not the same thing.

Ken Herrick