Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)/Magnet HF Web Page

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>
>
> Yes, of course...energy.  But when someone says,
> "[T]hat circuit will
> generate more
> electricity than it uses by far.", that's when I
> start to resist
> believing.  When you say, below, that someone got
> 1700 KW out from 3 KW
> in, I think, perhaps, you are saying that they
> produced oranges from
> apples.  The "power" in, very likely, was >average<
> while the "power" out
> was >instantaneous<--or, at least, it occurred over
> a relatively short
> time.  The two "powers" are not the same thing.
>
> Ken Herrick
>

> On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:34:41 -0700 "Tesla list"
> <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> writes:
> > Original poster: "Terry Fritz"
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
> >

> > Ken -
> >
> > You mean energy. A Tesla coil can produce more
> power out than power
> > in but
> > not more energy out than energy in. The equation
> is
> >
> >   Power = energy/time
> >
> > It is obvious that by reducing the time the power
> (out) will
> > increase
> > without a change in energy (in).

It would seem that the same amount of input energy
expressed as high frequency events or hf ringdowns
will occupy the same area under the voltage vs time
curve, irregardless of the number of rf bursts per
cycle. In that case overunity is overuled. What this
means is that if only two occur as in standard
procedure of 120 BPS, the voltage peaks will be quite
high. If more BPS occur those voltage spikes are
correspondingly reduced by reduced charge times before
oscillation occurs. At
http://msnhomepages.talkcity-dot-com/LaGrangeLn/teslafy/mag.html
I show 3 scope forms made at 2 ms/div, the rate for
viewing ringdowns at 60 hz. These are obtained by
placing a glass of water on top of strontium ferrite
ceramic magnets and producing hf oscillations by
allowing the water to be subjected to a high voltage
electrical discharge from a needle suspended over the
surface of the water. The magnets themselves contain a
single layer of windings that produce output to small
4 inch disharge neons. Since it is supposed and found
to be true that this output voltage is too high to be
directly scoped out by placing the probe leads in
parallel to the bulbs to see the amount of rf spikes
per cycle: instead the bulbs themselves are passed
through an induction loop and the induction loop scope
monitored for these rf spikes. In the first scope
picture the rf spikes are too numerous to be counted,
but the amount of voltage is less than when fewer rf
spikes per cycle are extracted by turning down the
variac voltage input. The second two scope forms show
the  differences of rf spikes found by allowing arcing
to the water and that of direct connection with no
arcing. More spikes per cycle = less voltage on those
spikes. It is only the area under the voltage/time
curve that repesents the energy extracted. Even though
instantaneous discharges may have higher than average
power delivery, it is assumed that this all averages
out.

Sincerely HDN

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/