RE: twin coil system

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Terry/all,

I've experienced the same tuning issues on the Mini-Twin as Bill did on his
Model 12 (needed to tap one of the primaries different than the other one).
My gut tells me it has to do with the amount of primary coupling with each
secondary (i.e. Tapping more primary turns on one side and removing turns
from the other will keep the same total inductance BUT each secondary will
have a different amount of coupling).

Looking further into twin coil coupling interactions is one of the may
projects on my to do list :)

Regards,
Brian B.