Re: List up & new member

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Mick.  You know, you are doing very ,very well if you get those size
of arc's from a 2ma copier tranny!   I have several of these copier
trannys but they had something to do with the anti static network.  Is
this the type you are using?  I can get nice 3/4" arcs between the
terminals of the anti static trannys and I have tried them in the Tesla,
but could not coax them to do very much work in the tank circuit with the
exception of one of the trannys that would give a decent arc with the 3"
diameter first coil I have but it seemed to "spit" as though it were very
intermittent, or maybe it was my beer bottle caps that I used at that
time that were charging up and discharging erratically.    AL.

---------------|----------------------------------------------)----------
--
> -----------(
>
> The above is about the best circuit I can do on a key board.
>              Any advice guys ( sorry I do not have the Internet,
> only Email)
>

> Thanks, Michael Harley in Sunny Brisbane Australia.

> ----------
> > From: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> > To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> > Subject: List up
> > Date: Saturday, 6 January 2001 11:57
> >
> > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
> >
> > Ok,
> >
> > I think it is working again :-))
> >
> > I'll be resending some posts so forgive any duplicates.  I don't
> "think" I
> > lost anything...  52 posts are waiting so I'll try a few and then
> let her
> > rip...
> >
> > Forgive - some posts during yesterday may appear to be sent by me
> rather
> > than the original sender.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Terry