Wanted: HVAC Dealer

Original poster: "Mike Doyle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mdoyle-at-CHERRYCORP-dot-com>

Is anyone on the list an HVAC Dealer?

I want to buy either an Allason CAT 2714 TYPE 359 120 VOLT Primary 60Hz,
12,000 Volt Secondary Mid Point Ground or an Allason  Model 542A 120 VOLT
Primary 60Hz, 10,000 Volt Secondary End Point Ground. These are both Oil
Burner Ignition Transformers which i would like to use in a small tabletop
demonstration coil and which i choose for there small size and weight.
Allason only sells through distributors and the distributors  will only sell
to licensed dealers. I would gladly reimburse someone for their time if they
could help me out. One distributor of Allason products is
http://www.metropac-dot-com/

P.S. I tried bluffing but they wanted information I couldn't supply - Tax
I.D., P.O. Number etc.