Re: bottle caps!

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Michael Petersson by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mike.petersson-at-swipnet.se>
>
>Hi all,
>I was thinking of building saltwater bottle caps for my coil, because I
>have
>run out of money so right now I can't build an MMC... :-(

We know the feeling. Untill we got serious sponsorship, an MMC was
impossible. We ran SW for quite a while, we've built several and come up
with a great design.

>My question is;
>I have both glas and plastic bottles but I dont know what kind I should
>chose,

GLASS!!!!!! Corona brand longnecks are great.

>and BTW does anyone know a good site on the net about bottle caps?

www.thegeekgroup-dot-org
more specifically
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Projects/Tesla/capacitors.htm

Have fun!