Re: Topload capacity

Hi J. B.,

You can use E-Tesla6 to find the Fo frequency of the secondary coil and the
two toroids (it is capable of calculating with two toroids).

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

Then you can just change the dimensions of the top terminal in WinTesla to
give you that frequency.  WinTesla does not care what the toroid's actual
shape is as long as the capacitance is right, so any dimensions that work
are fine.

Cheers,

	Terry