Re: AMP meter solutions

Hi James,

	A standard CT should work fine at 60Hz.  Perhaps the current (if your
running a TC) is just to messy for the CT or meter to measure well.  You
have to load the output of the CT as recommended.  Some have a current
output and others a voltage (internal resistor).

Newark and places like http://www.simpsonelectric-dot-com/ sell and have data
on their brand of CTs.  Of course, just a high current shunt with an AC
meter will do the trick to.

http://www.simpsonelectric-dot-com/accind.htm
http://www.simpsonelectric-dot-com/pdf/webpdfg/Donut%20Current%20Transformer.pdf

Cheers,