Secondary capacitance

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Hi All,

Back in November I wrote (in a thread about Medhurst C and
Terry's E-Tesla6 program):

> It seems almost traditional in the tesla community for confusion
> to arise concerning coil self-capacitance, often due to that
> detestably undefined term 'Cself', which by itself is pretty
> meaningless. I'll endeavour to type up some notes which will
> spell out the full monty on this subject.

This is now available at

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2511.html

in PostScript and PDF. Comments and questions welcome.

Cheers,
--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.