RE: Strange problem - problem's with running TCs inside

Original poster: "Oxandale, Terry by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org>

The problem I had with indoors TC us was the foam around my nice
speakers turned into a crumbly powder. This did not happen to the
identical speakers in the other side of the house. I fear it was the
ozone or some kind of oxidizing.

Terry