Re: better sync motor mods? a formula...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Snipperzzz...

> > for a 38 degree cut...
>
> Was a formula given for 2 and 6 pole motors?  I have a 6 pole motor that
> I'd like to do right the
> first time (without using the "guestimate and check" method I used on my
> previous sync motor).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark B.

Hi Mark ...

didnt have time to get into too much conversation with the instructor about
different motors

since the majority of the motors being modified are of the 1725 rpm ( cap
start or/and induction
run types) thats all I had time to ask about ....

Scot D