Re: Strange problem

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Albert

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

> Hi Luc.  Is this device considered a 'reactor'?  Meaning the small Tesla
> you refer to in the welder?  Just curious.   Al.

Not sure but I don't think, "reactor" is probably a choke use for adjusting
current. I have a plan
of a Miller TIG somewhere, when I find it I'll check how they call it and
post back.

Luc