RE: getting three phase power

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

I don't know if it would be worth the $20,000 to $25,000 in installation
charges to run your coil with three phase power. Believe me, being a public
utility, they will charge you the full cost of installation, including
equipment and labor.

Sparky