Re: getting three phase power

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Jim,
    A thought comes to mind. I have a shed full of MOT's ( no two the same
of course) and a three
phase supply 415 volts 50 hz 30 amps per phase.  Could I run three pairs of
MOT's (2 in series
across each phase) feeding into a 3 phase rectifier. Don't know where to go
after that.  Help.
Does this look as if it might go somewhere?

cheers
bob golding