Re: Unpotting techniques... (The patience pecking order)

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Garry

Man I like your post unpotting NST is frustrating for sure especially when
they are pot with
asphalt instead of tar or with a mix of rubber and tar . Last time I soak 3
NST for 3 months and
use probably 10 gallons of paint thinner. That's why I'll try to built a
MOT p.s. .

Luc Benard