HV Hookup Wire

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Leik3-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi,
Anyone know if the 8 awg that radioshack sells would work for some hookup
wire (15/30)? If not, what would work good? I've seen in some pictures what
seems to be relatively small (considering the voltage) gauge wire with
aligator clips for quick connects. Should I buy certified high voltage wire
maybe from a neon shop or will something else work?
Thanks for all the input,
Dennis