RE: Level shifter ?

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Luc,

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.corridor-dot-net/deano/mot_power_supply.htm

I have also uploaded a file that has scans of a chapter from one of my old
textbooks that gives a bit of theory about DC power supplies from a simple
half wave rectifier to voltage multipliers. A bit of basic filter theory is
also included. Due to the file size limitations imposed by my ISP, I will be
pulling that file off of the server in about a week or so, so if you want
it, get it now. It can be found at www.corridor-dot-net/deano/diode.zip

BTW, thanks for posting the schematic for a High Frequency unit for a
welder. I have been looking for one for a while. Now to see how well I can
translate French.

later
deano