Re: Unpotting techniques...

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Al,
Actually I'm saying the entire xformer is 2x the size of an Allanson!!! Of
the NSTs I've seen, Franceformers seem to be the toughest and best made.
They are also MUCH easier to unpot due to the fact that they sit UPRIGHT in
their case which allows easy acess to heat the core.
If I were you I'd clean that crappy NST and wind a choke on it. Maybe space
it at .1 or something and that will be valuable to the pig owners on the
list. You might even get a couple bucks out of it. Ask Shad if he still
needs a ballast...

Regaurds,

-Mike Novak

> Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>