Re: Resonant measure

Original poster: "Charles Hobson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <charles.a.hobson-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Original poster: "TruckDrivingMan by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tom.Ansorg-at-t-online.de>

>Hi coilers
>How must I connect the frequency generator,the oscilloscope and my
secondary to
>measure the resonant frequency ?

>Tom

Hi Tom, I am sure  you will get many  good "Tesla list" replies to your
questions. For starters you can find some secondary coil measuring
information in www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk/MEASUREMENTS.htm

The methods in this web page are based on those described in the March 1995
issue of Wireless World Electronics World magazine which contains a good
article on Tesla Coils.

Regards  Chuck