Re: Strange behaviour of a VTTC (13MHz?)

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Is it EXACTLY 13 MHz, or just close?

I'd suspect an external source:
a) In the USA there is an ISM (industrial scientific and medical) band at
13.56 MHz used for all manner of processes: plasma etchers, wood drying,
plastic welding, etc..  There is probably something similar in Finland,
since at HF, emissions are world wide,

b) A PC radiating the signal as a harmonic of an internal clock

c) A shortwave broadcast station (22 meter band).
      12.330-13.200 MHz   Maritime Mobile - Ship/Shore
      13.200-13.360 MHz   Aeronautical Mobile - Trans-oceanic Flights
      13.360-13.600 MHz   Fixed Service
      13.600-13.800 MHz   Shortwave - 22-Meter - New WARC Allocation

d) ACARS (used for aircraft data) is at 13.339

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Antti_Koskip=E4=E4=22?= by way of
Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <antti.koskipaa-at-nic.fi>