Re: Resonant measure

Original poster: "Phillip Heslin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <pheslin-at-home-dot-com>

Hi Matt,

  I like your method, it sounds rather elegant. I was wondering if you
could leave the signal generator set at that frequency and hook your
setup to the primary circuit to tap the primary until the LEDs are
brightest (just to get you close before applying any power).

        Thanks,

        Phil Heslin