Need help finding Inductive Reactances

Original poster: "spider321-at-usa-dot-net by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nf1-at-mailroom-dot-com>

I am a first time telsa coil builder. I need someone to explain how I find
the total inductive reactance of the telsa coil I built so I can find a
capacitor that matches for resonance. So I need to know how to find
Inductive Reactance of the primary and secondery windings of the Telsa coil.

Also Does the power supply (neon sign transformer) play a part in the total
inductive reactance?
Thanks
Eric B