Saftey Gaps -at- High power(Pole Transformers)

Original poster: "kd4lyh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kd4lyh-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hello List,
Awhile back there were some postings on this subject. My question is ? Does
anyone use a center electrode between the saftey gaps or is this not used . I
use saftey gaps on my pole transformer and tank cap but I dont use a center
electrode. Im wondering if I should ad a center electrode on both the tank cap
and transformer safety gap.The center electrode would go to RF ground. Any
feedback is appreciated.
Jeff