CW coil top terminals?

Hi All,

I am working on my CW coil and I was wondering what people are using for a
top terminal on CW coils?

I guess it should be fairly small but I was wondering what would take heat
well.  It is a 900 watt (delivered to the arec) coil and I hope to get it
doing the staccato stuff soon.  Would like a small brass drawer pull be ok
or is the something better?  The coil will melt a pretty good diameter bare
wire.  I may need cooling fins under the terminal since the top of the coil
is PVC or I could add a ceramic standoff insulator if I can find one.  I
could also have a tungsten needle point if that would be best.

Any thoughts are welcome here.  I hope to soon get this coil running from
an arbitrary waveform generator.  It is 350kHz but the generator can
control the power level and I can play with any power envelope I want then :-))

Cheers,

	Terry