Re: CW coil top terminals?

Hi Jim,

Hopefully, the ARB can go into the control level input of the RF generator.
 O-10 volts equals 0-900 watts out.  The ARB put out 20V P-P into an open
and 10V P-P into 50 ohms.  So, it alone can't run anything needing power.
I am hoping to use it to look into staccato effects in CW coils.  It could
feed a wide band power amp...  I really need a good signal generator so I
have been looking into the HP 33120.

Of course, any excuse will work in justifying my buying this pricey toy :-))

Cheers,

	Terry