Re: CW coil top terminals?

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi David, All!

Date: 29 January 2001 15:15
Subject: Re: CW coil top terminals?

>Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

<snip>

>Perhaps you could also try Amplitude Modulation with a
Audio source ;-)

Maybe not so daft as it sounds.  Sigmund Klein patented a
radio frequency corona-discharge loudspeaker in the 1950s
called the Ionophone and Plessey in the UK built it.  I
think it was also made in France (despite his name, Sigmund
Klein was Parisian!) but I don't know who by.  See

http://home.freeuk-dot-net/dunckx/wireless/sparksnarcs/sparksnar
cs.html

A singing Tesla coil would be a _real_ novelty ;-)

Dunckx