RE: OOOPS! Wuz i supposed to varnish it?

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

ABS pipe is black because it has a high carbon content. This property will
make it more conductor than insulator at high voltages. PVC is lossy, but it
will work much better than ABS. Visit a nearby construction site and you can
probably get a 6ft. long piece of 6" or 8" green PVC for free just by
asking.

Keep on Coilin'

Sparky