RE: COOL STUFF YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR COIL!

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hear, hear )

Dont do anymore stunts like that. There are two
> "rules" i "preach".
> The first is:
> If you don't know (100% sure) why the thing wont
> hurt or kill you than, you
> don't know enough to try the stunt out.
> The second:
> Pro's do this stunt. Yes I have seen it performed,
> but i will not explain
> how to do it or all the precautions used(trade
> secrets)
-----
And The third:
Some of the pro's are not 100% sure as concerns
physiological background of various TC influences on
their body too.
Througout years of experince and from previous
different arrangments of low powered coils, they just
learned what was more or less dangerous ,more or less
painfull,more or less risky.
First thing they usually think of is the No. 1 danger:
is there any chance to come in contact with low
frequency power source in their exp. arrangment.
After this being taken care of,an elimination of other
"unpleasant" effects ,such as avoiding corona burns
and such,follows.
And sometimes after complete usual preparation
procedure done,some systems even at lower powers
,tend to bite experimentors.Reason:An apperance of
undisarable DC /lower freq. component at the output of
secondary.
-----
 All i have to say
> is that your milk carton will not guarntee your
> safety.
>
> If you want your hair to stand up, get a Van deGraff
> generator. Those will
> make your hair stand up, and even give you enough
> static to shock someone
> mildly, yet not be even 1/100th as dangerous as a
> T/C.
---
Very Big VDG can kill as well.

Regards.