Re: Elec. Fence Charger as TC Tranny?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Well, we have horses, and I can tell you that every fence charger we have had
is intermittant, but you could probably disable the pulser. I think that the
voltage is rather low for a tc (if you hold a ground to the charger the arc
is on the order of 1/16" or so.) although I can tell you that it hurts like
the dickens :) As a coiler who has an electric fence on the property, the
possibilities have crossed my mind!

Chris W