Re: Dual primaries?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Chris

The idea of the air tool is good it worth the try. But using 2
primary circuit will be difficult and I don't think could have
any advantage except if you use really low voltage and they will
be near impossible to tune exactly.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

TESLA list wrote:

> Original poster: "christopher carsten by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ctom-at-toast-dot-net>