Re: I'm trying this at home.

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

> May I again urge our moderator to reject all postings taking a cavalier /
> grandstanding
> attitude towards electrical safety. All it will take is one accident caught
> up in the 24-hour
> news cycle and the nanny state Nazis will shut down our hobby
> in an instant, and they "...don't need no stinkin' badge."
>
> Not at all cheerful on this subject,
> Ralph Zekelman

I concur.  If somebody dies, there could be negative consequences.  The
media might pick up on it, my wife might find out, and use it against me
every time she hears that staticy sound of air being ionized by
streamers.

Call me selfish, but I think you have to weigh the help the group can be
to the daredevil against the harm the daredevil can be to the group.

Yeah, call me selfish...

	- Bill V.