Re: I'm trying this at home.

Hi Chris,

I read everyone's reply's as well as Terry's about posting this subject. I
concur with Terry that
safety discussions should be posted, however, I'm not so sure that
gathering info for this purpose
has anything to do with safety. This is more of a "how to" with a little
"and not get killed" thrown
in the mix.

I feel it's probably best to ask for reply's directly, and therefore not
exposing inexperienced minds
that will try it regardless of all the warnings. This would seem to be the
responsible thing to do.

Well, that's my 0.02 penny's worth,
Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>