Re: I'm trying this at home.

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Chris & Everyone Else,

> >There are many people who have done this (Brent comes to mind, and I
would
> >love to talk to him), I would like people THAT HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS to
> >give me some serious, practical advice so that this can be done as safely
as
> >possible.

snip

> >I can't afford the learning curve on this one guys, I need the knowledge
of
> >thos that have come before. This is a zero-tolerance thing. Please help.

Chris is right! This IS a zero tolerance thing. We at kVA Effects have
ZERO TOLERANCE for people who wish to attempt this stunt! Take
it from the PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS at kVA Effects: Don't try this
at home. You cannot guarantee your safety no matter how many
ambulances you have parked outside.

Chris, since you fancy yourself as a leader, use whatever leadership
skills you think you have and discourage anyone from connecting
their body in any fashion to high voltage.

There is no responsible scientific research to be gleaned from
these type of garage (or sigma whatever) experiments. Your
only testing the patience and respect of your fellow list members.

kVA Effects will not comment on the "how-to" of "Lightning from
the Fingertips" as we don't wish to encourage anyone to attempt
this stunt. Our market share and client lists are far too vast to worry
about competition: we're worried about your safety. period.

Jeff
(& Brent, Bill, Tony, Nick, Brian, Franklin and Michael)

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com