RE: I'm trying this at home.

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

I had been thinking how neat it would be to have a picture of myself with
sparks flying off my fingers. Thanks to your observation, I no longer think
it's a good thing to have a picture of this. Too easy for someone to get the
idea to try it out themselves.