Re: Nor Cal Teslethon: What to bring

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

I have added to the directions to the warehouse for the Teslathon on July 7/8
since a local who came by suggested improvements.
jim

Directions to my Hunters Point Shipyard Warehouse
Tell guard you are visiting James Heagy at bldg. 401. Phone out there is
822-2766.
>From HWY 280 get off freeway on Army St. Chavez (Army St. )  East and head
toward bay. Turn right on 3rd St. (2nd light) and left on Evans.(2nd light).
>From HWY 101 get off freeway on Chavez (Army St.) East and head toward bay.
Turn right on Evans from Chavez (Army) (2nd light) and follow it all the way
to the water.
When Evans gets to the bay it turns into another street. Don't look for
street signs. Just don't go down into the water or up any hills. You will
follow the shoreline along the bottom of the hill. At the end of the road
(stop light) you swing left and stop at the tiny guard shack in the middle of
the road. Keep right all the way around the hill to the other side. You go by
some white wood buildings on your right including  the "employment office",
bldg. 110, and behind it bldg. 101(large). Then you get to an intersection
with a sign indicating the "railroad museum" to the right. You make right
turns at the 1st and 2nd  intersections past bldg. 110. I am on the way to
the railroad museum on the left side of the road in the third large, old wood
building to your left as you go down Spear Ave. along the bottom of the hill
just past the newer large concrete bldg at the base of the hill on your
right. There is a tiny "401" on the corner of my building. My entrance is in
the middle of the bldg on Spear.
jim