Re: Along the lines of "Trying this at home"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey! it's not on the inside, i'm not that stupid! :)
god a bit of a bite when the ground wire came disconnected from the ground
while it was brushing against me...
won't be trying that again in a hurry
Henry