Re: I'm trying this at home.

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Chris,

> Because you people charge exorbidant amounts of money for something I can
do
> at home. How can I justify to pay you to come show a coil, when I can't
> afford rent? :)

To clarify...

We do charge a ton of money. A three day rental of our Model 9J
costs more than most luxury automobiles cost to purchase. The
13M weekly rental fee is about half of what your house cost to
purchase (given the median US home sale price). Why so much?

Our machines are built to very high industrial standards, they are
very heavy (Model 10J weighs 3500lbs.), we are insured (that's the
"big one" right there) and we have a proven track record with top
global companies in a broad range of industries.

But... Nobody (except Greg Leyh) can do at home what we do at
stadiums, arenas and concerts with our big coils... (Although
Kevin Eldridge came close in his backyard). *grin*

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com

ps Hey Kevin E...! Call me sometime at 310-328-4024