Re: HV capacitors...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

<Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

> Whats your email?
>
> HOW attractive?:-)
>
> Matt

> It is:
>
> "Simonas" <simpastas-at-takas.lt>
>
> I should have checked to be sure it was in the original post - Terry

This person ( if I am correct, resides in Lithuania and has some awesome stuff
from the Soviet Union) he sells alot on ebay and the prices are usually good.
shipping times are comparable to ground freight in the usa. he seems to have
access to alot of radar equipment and pieces-parts.

Scot D