From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 11:09 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Magnetic wire

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi im biulding my first tesla coil and i have all the components except i
need magnetic wire to wind my secondary coil and suggestions were to get it
on long island?  And one more question i heard someone saying on a web page
that if you used say 28 awg wire your would get a higher current output that
if you were using a 32 awg wire is this true?