Professional Tesla Coiling Sevices Links

Hi All,

I note there is no single list of Professional Tesla Coiling Services around.
Lots of us hobbyists and amateurs, but no single list of the pros (people who
do coiling or sell coil stuff for real money).

I was going to put a little "Professional Tesla Coiling Services Links" page at
hot-streamer-dot-com so I can send the occasional requester of such things there
rather than having to dig them all up.  These can be just about anyone who does
Tesla coil construction, shows, sells parts, etc.

If you would like your business listed, send me a note at
terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com with your contact info and a text blurb about what you
offer.  There is, of course, no fee or anything.  I just thought it would be
nice to have all the pro stuff listed in one place...

Cheers,

        Terry