Re: Three phase TC

Brian,
do you want the RF to be 3 phase (so you get arcs from one topload to the
others) or do you want the "bangs" to be 3 phase...

Tripolar with RF could be done a couple ways... one is by setting up your
primary L's and C's so that they form the right resonant circuit (sort of
like how you force bipolar by running the primaries in series..)

Another way is with a precision fired triggered gap....fire the second
coil's gap 120 degrees worth of RF time after the first, and the third 120
after that.  That's the approach I'm thinking of trying...

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>