Re: what capacitor for TC...other newbie questions

The Geek Group would be happy to supply you with MMC caps at wonderfully low
prices. And if you get the .15 size the order should go in this week :).
We're getting VERY close on both sizes for our big order.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group